Josh and I just experienced paradise on earth. This summer Josh got a certain amount of sales that gave us an all paid trip to Cancun. We went with his work and had a group of 35 of us. I had never been to Cancun before so I was thrilled. The best part was that we stayed at an all inclusive resort. Now most people dream of money growing on trees. I on the other hand have always dreamed of eating whatever I want, whenever I want, and for FREE. I couldn't believe how nice it was to order everything and anything and just be able to walk away. Oddly enough I drank most of my calories. Virgin pina coladas, margaritas, and cokes.
We hung out at the beach everyday and played sand volleyball.
Got alot of sun!
Sadi and I ate fish tacos with a pina colada just about everyday
Josh and his 2 other boyfriends. ;) These 3 are one of a kind. They group text each other everyday and go to lunch for hours. The day after we got back from the trip Josh said he was going to lunch with Trav. (middle) I said. "Its a good thing because its almost been a whole day since you've seen him." Just a heads up for whoever marries Dan (on the left) you marry all of them. These boys are all hilarious. They say one word and they all start crying laughing. Im glad they all understand each other so well. ha cause most of the time Sadi and I just stare at each other clueless.
We enjoyed a private dinner by the beach with everyone he worked with. The dinner was a "surprise". I still don't know what it was but Josh told me not to ask.
These girls are so much fun
Josh pulling a nice face while we drink away
We watched some football games and played cards. One night we played mafia with everyone which was way fun. It's Josh's favorite game. Everytime I narrate the game and someone points to kill Josh I have to say no because I feel so bad for him ha. I guess you get killed because you are to good at the game. Sorry babe
Every night the hotel put on a free show. The first night was a circus show. The second they came on stage I looked at Josh and said it was going to be a disaster. A couple more minutes into it and I completely changed my mind. I was way impressed. The tricks were amazing, the dancing however...eeek. The other show we went to was Michael Jackson. The star of the show looked exactly like him and was an unreal dancer. I was shocked how well he imitated him.
Now for a story you will never believe. A group of us went to a club called Cocobongo. We were told it was something you had to do if you were in Cancun. His boss mentioned that people danced from the ceiling, kind of like Cirque du Soleil. It was 60 dollars a person which seemed like a complete rip off. We walked in and it was packed. There was a huge stage and screen. They would play the best music with videos on the screen and everyone would dance. After about 4 songs they would then put on a show. They reenacted Beyonce, Lady gaga, Usher, Spider man, Guns n Roses, and many more. These people perfomed on stage and then people would bungee from the ceiling doing tricks. Its hard to describe unless you were there to see it for yourself. It really was like a Vegas show but maybe even better.
Everyone at the club had nice form fitting tube top dresses on. You can imagine how well we stood out. Modest is hottest. Sadi and I had fun dancing on the stage.
Everyone at the club had nice form fitting tube top dresses on. You can imagine how well we stood out. Modest is hottest. Sadi and I had fun dancing on the stage.
We ate out one night at a great taco joint. Roaming around the flea market was pretty fun too. I have to walk around with my head down because I feel so awkward saying no to these people.
Sad to have left this place but so happy to have been there with such great friends.








fun! love trips like this, especially when it was won! darling blog! xo
ReplyDeletechaseandem.blogspot.com