Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas!

Nana and Kathy came with me to let Luella see the Christmas windows at the Grand America! 




Playdate with her friend Codie!


All ready for church in her new dress!



Bingo night is mine and Josh's favorite time of the year. 




Santa comes every year after we are all done playing bingo and gives every kid a present. While Santa had another cousin on his lap, Luella ran up and was waving right in Santa's face trying to get his attention. She was too excited to wait her turn and wouldn't leave until Josh came and grabbed her. As he picked Lu up she yelled, "HI SANTA!". The whole place was laughing so hard. I have never seen her so happy. Im so glad I caught the whole thing on video. It is going to be the best one we will ever have. ha


No where to be....just lounging around 



Lu in her dance leotard. Nothing cuter!


Josh and I had our annual Christmas party at our house again this year. We have such a fun group of friends and are so glad we all live so close to each other. 


This was Luella's Christmas dance showcase. So pretty much just their regular class but you could invite friends and family to come watch. I told my family not to bother because Luella is a terror for the whole second half of the class. She does great at the beginning but hates doing the train, ring around the rosey and can't stay on her dot to save her life. Luella's idea of a dance class is running around free to music. She is too busy to sit still and loves taking the other kids dots. Sometimes I wonder why we still go once a week but she seems to enjoy herself. 


This is our annual Thompson cookie making party. 

Luella spent most of her time licking the frosting off her cookies and the tablecloth. She was so surprised I was letting her do it. She was a mess and was concerned about it so she kept having me wipe her hands.


There's that smile!


Josh was such a great sport and took us to see the Christmas in Color lights. He felt like Luella was too young to care but we went anyways. It was a nightmare to say the least. Emma recently has been going through a very NEEDY phase. She has to be held or she loses her mind. She cried the whole drive there and Luella kept asking every question she could think of. We finally got there and let Luella out of her chair while we drove through. She was more fascinated with that fact that she didn't have to be buckled up then she was with the lights. She moved around to every corner of the car saying, "I sit here, and I sit here now". 

Luckily we made it out alive and treated ourselves to a Peppermint chik- fil -a shake. 

(blurry pic gives you an idea of how chaotic it was)



 Christmas eve dinner at Mimi's house! Luella recently discovered that picking her nose is fun. This year since it was our off year with my family my mom decided to do a Christmas eve dinner earlier in the week. We ate a nice meal and gave the girls pajamas. 



This was our Christmas eve, EVE dinner with the Thompson side. 


Luella took her role as one of the Wise men very serious


Grandma Newbolds house for Christmas eve! We had Cafe Rio salads and opened gifts from all the cousins.


Christmas morning!


My dad and mom took Luella away and she came back out wearing this. Im not joking I started to cry. Tears of happiness of course. I have always loved skiing and started when I was a little older than her. I seriously can't wait to take her on the slopes! She was frozen still; it was comical. We let her practice down the driveway. She is going to be a natural. I think Papa forgot kids this young don't need poles but hey the picture was still cute. 


Found some cardboard in the garage and we decided to make a masterpiece



No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS