Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thanksgiving time

This year was our year up at Stein Ericksens for Thanksgiving. It is my favorite tradition we do every other year. We go up with all of our family and cousins. Everyone family has their own unit but we meet up together every night for games! 

Nana wanted a picture with all her great grandchildren. She is one lucky woman! 











She is smart...casually picking out all the caramel ones to eat



Morning hot tub party with Mimi and Papa



I am so grateful every day that I get to call these people below my people. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband and wonderful kids. 



The Mann's came into town for Thanksgiving as well. These are Josh's sisters kids and they live in Parma, Idaho. We were so glad we got to see them for a couple of days. I took the girls to get ice cream and sent this picture to Josh. I told him this is what his future looked like. 


Straight from heaven!


Coloring at Grandmas house with her cousins





She begged me to put Emma into her crib 


Just doing some light reading to her sis...


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS