Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pregnancy

I definitely got lucky. Pregnancy has been a great experience and I have felt really good. 

thank you mom for the good genes

Rufus and I are getting way excited. I couldn't resist.


I don't normally do the whole selfie thing but documenting my baby bump was a must

professional selfie taker

17 weeks


18 weeks 


19 weeks


20 weeks


21 weeks


28 weeks


30 weeks



I haven't really been craving anything to the point of doing anything to get it. Certain foods have sounded exceptionally good at particular times. 

to show a few…..







I have been able to eat just about anything but candy and chips have been some of my favorites. One thing I prefer to never eat is chicken…i cringe just thinking about it. There are times I will force myself to eat it because I know its a good source of protein but it has to be drenched in a sauce. 

Other than that its fair game. 

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS