I decided to be brave and take both kids out for a walk for the first time. Rufus wanted to join too.
Luella and I had a mommy/daughter day out and went to her first movie. Finding Dory!
She sat still way longer than I thought she would. We had the whole place to ourselves so that helped
Aunty B came into town so we decided to go to Disney on Ice. Luella was in heaven.
Her and Indie ran into each other afterwards...
and Mia...
Emma Rae at 1 month old. She is a string bean...
not amused at our family reunion...
My heaven all in one picture
Costco run with both kids. I quickly learned after this experience that I need to wear Emma in my wrap so I can fit what I need to in the cart. They should invent day care centers at grocery stores so moms can grocery shop...for the love
This pic says it all...she loves her sister
She went from reading to her baby to....
feeding her baby...too good
No comments:
Post a Comment