Josh and I look forward to Saturday nights because he gets done with work early. It's fun to spend the night out on the town. Last Saturday we went to Red Robin and then to Men In Black III. The movie was hilarious...highly recommend it.
Monday was Memorial day and my birthday was Tuesday. Josh surprised me at 5pm on Monday and told me to pack an overnight bag!
First we went to Candyland and I picked out all of my favorite treats. I was in heaven.
He took me to downtown Bellevue and we went shopping at the mall. The mall was huge and Josh bought me something I have been wanting for a while! We ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then stayed the night at a nice hotel in Bellevue.
This is the courtesy car we were able to take to yogurtland. We were both in heaven! The seats gave us a massages. Talk about a CAR ha
We enjoyed our night at Bellevue to say the least. Josh really went above and beyond and I am so grateful for him. The next day we went to Panera Bread for lunch; which is one of my favorite places. I feel so fortunate to have such an amazing husband and being married is seriously the best.
Josh had to go to work so I drove to Lacey, Washington to hang out with my cousin and his wife Lisa. They have lived in Washington now for about a year. It is only a 30 minute drive, which means I will be driving there quite a bit. Lisa and I sat and talked forever and when Oliver got home we went out to dinner! I am so glad Lisa married Oliver. She has been such a great addition to the family. We hit it off from the second she came into our family. We are happy to be near each other for the next couple of months. I was way happy to see my cousin Oliver as well, I felt like I hadn't seen him in forever. He still has the best sense of humor of anyone I've ever met. I can't leave out their baby Jack who is sent straight from heaven. It's hard to take my eyes off him. His cheeks are just too precious for words. 







No comments:
Post a Comment