Our Halloween party at Domo was quite the experience. Every department had to replicate a music video and perform it in front of the company. As a Marketing department we decided to do the "Worst music video ever". (literally, the worst) Becca and I learned the moves and taught everyone the dance. We were ready to blow everyone away.
We had 13 people from Marketing perform. Annie and Mark played their roles perfectly. They looked identical to the couple in the video. We did a rendition of this "Swedish video" and remixed it into Michael Jackson, "Beat it".
Our grand prize! (Much deserved I might say)
The CEO of Domo, Josh James and his crew, performed the Gangnam music video. You know that popular music video that the radio over plays...ya that one. Unfortunately, it is catchy. I admit they hit a home run with this one.
(yes he hired "little people" just for this performance)
As for the sales department....um the second they walked on stage and started performing I immediately felt ill. I didn't know whether to laugh or continue feeling really uncomfortable. ha They performed to an old school workout video. Instead of even trying to explain I will show you. Warning: This image is R rated.
AWKWARD
(the other half of their group wore leotards, tights and heels....men not women. No SHAME)
Halloween night we spent with my family. It was fun to get together and eat clam chowder. My mom went all out this year and passed out churros to all the trick-or-treaters. You can imagine why I chose her house to trick or treat at.
A good picture of how normal we all are....
My addiction is the famous 'dirty diet coke'
Jensens outfit was very fitting




Looks like you had a fun Halloween! Oh my, I love "dirty diet coke," so yum. Miss you, Xoxo
ReplyDelete