It's been a while since I have posted anything. I can't believe we are already at the end of May. Josh and I have been really busy the last couple of months. We are loving our new place and our new ward. We just got called as CTR 8 primary teachers. Should be entertaining! Our ward is on top of it. We love it though and feel very fortunate to be surrounded by so many great people.
I have traveling for work a lot and feel like I live on an airplane. One stop was in Denver for the Domo 20/20 Tour.
At work the theme was May the 4th (force) be with you. Getting creative I guess. I will take any day to celebrate a made up Holiday if it means dressing up and watching Star Trek during work.
Josh is still loving his job and we both feel very fortunate to work in environments that we love. Josh has been busy doing Pharmacy part time and selling alarms here and there when he has free time. Josh also got a sweet opportunity to be the pharmacist to write curriculum in textbooks for an upcoming online college.
We love getting together with friends and are lucky we all live so close to each other. We had a BBQ the other night and it was bring your own meat. Josh brought me this lovely piece of meat and I shortly realized it was just for me to eat. He made another the same size for himself. I mean I know I eat a lot but REALLY?!
I have traveling for work a lot and feel like I live on an airplane. One stop was in Denver for the Domo 20/20 Tour.
Next was Chicago for MES and a Tour event...
We enjoyed another road trip to St. George with our friends!
Our obsession with Swig sugar cookies got the best of us.
Got to spend lunch with my family while Josh was out of town for work.
Josh is still loving his job and we both feel very fortunate to work in environments that we love. Josh has been busy doing Pharmacy part time and selling alarms here and there when he has free time. Josh also got a sweet opportunity to be the pharmacist to write curriculum in textbooks for an upcoming online college.
We love getting together with friends and are lucky we all live so close to each other. We had a BBQ the other night and it was bring your own meat. Josh brought me this lovely piece of meat and I shortly realized it was just for me to eat. He made another the same size for himself. I mean I know I eat a lot but REALLY?!
After we ate we roasted mallows by the fire
I am obviously the only one behind on the kid train. Jessican has two of her own so don't let the fact that I am sitting on her lap deceive you. I love these girls for so many reasons. We do a lot together and watching them with their kids sets such an amazing example for me to follow when that day comes.
These boys have been friends since middle school




No comments:
Post a Comment