Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Where did time go?

Luella experienced her first Days of 47 Parade! She was mesmerized by everything going on. Most of the time she is like a bucking bull; she kicks and moves a million miles a minute. 


I can't believe she is over 9 months old!! She is a little human with such a fun personality. This has been the most fun age by far. She knows how to wave hi and bye, give open mouth kisses, say baba, and stand up on her own. She crawls and gets into everything.


I was watching her sleep in the monitor the other day and busted up laughing. She discovered the monitor so she now scales the crib and knocks it off. When she got close to it I spoke through the microphone so she could hear me and said, "Luella NO NO; lay back down." Her face was priceless. She looked right into it and smiled. I think she was really picking up on the fact that I could see her. 


She is pretty much into everything....





Some nice wind blown hair 


Her favorite position to sleep in; her legs are tucked in underneath her!


We love doing playdates with friends. This year we got a pass to Cowabunga bay. I worried she would be too little but she has loved it. Im so glad my old Cougarette friends and I still get together. Its so fun to have little kids and watch them become friends. 

  
Luella and her buddy Rhett at Costco. She is the one making the move on him; why am I not surprised? Im in trouble. 

Playing at the pool with her friend Indie in the background.


We go to Bear Lake every year with Josh's family. I knew it would be a different trip now that I had her. She did so good and slept great in the closet haha. Trips definitely aren't the same but when you see how much fun they have it makes all the hard work worth it. 

This is her and her cousin Hazyl. They are about 3 months apart. I think they look so much alike; Luella is a Newbold for sure. 


This is right before Luella kicked her in the face and knocked her over. 


 Playing in the sand is hard when she would rather eat it. 

Her first pair of suspenders. Thats my girl!


Daddy's girl!




The last day we went over to my cabin and spent time with my family. Happy 4th of July! 


Um....guys what is this?


Papa is rocking the T-shirt we bought him for Fathers Day. 

We enjoyed going to Karli's wedding. She has been like a sibling to our family for years. 



8 MONTHS


I was so excited to take Luella to one of my favorite places I have been going to since I was little. Unfortunately dad had to stay behind and work.

NEWPORT BEACH!!

My mom decided to fly with us last minute. I was so thankful because I knew she was going to be all over the place. She can't and has never fallen asleep in my arms. I was worried she would get tired and freak out but she did great.





Watch out boys Luella is hitting the streets. Her very first bike ride; such a natural.

 
I've always wanted someone to longboard with. Hopefully she picks it up fast ;-)



Everytime we go to Newport we go to the same places to eat and do the exact same thing. I never get sick of it. 



 My dad bought Luella a ticket go on the Merry go Round with Grandma...



That hair though...what to do with it?




We try and do play group at least once or twice a month. These kiddos are patiently waiting for the rain to stop so we can go to the zoo.




Baby P and Luella are worn out.

We went to the South Jordan carnival this year and the girls and I decided to let the boys watch the kids while we rode the rides. I remember going to Lagoon last year and crying because I was pregnant and couldn't go on any rides. So embarrassing. Luckily I was in the clear this year. 

























































No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS