We are so excited to be having another little girl, coming October 15th!
(the day of Luella's birthday)
Hopefully they won't have to share a birthday...they would hate me.
Luella is going to be the best big sister. She loves her dolls and is always kissing my stomach. She does love attention though so that may be a little rough when its not all about her ha. This pregnancy has felt the exact same as the one I had with Luella so I was pretty sure I was having another girl. When Josh and I found out that it was in fact a girl his first response was, "Well at least our dog is a boy!" Poor guy is destined to be outnumbered by girls. He has 5 sisters and no brothers. He is so excited though and knows both of his girls will have him wrapped around his finger; Luella already does. Lucky for me I don't have to really buy any more clothes because this baby and Lu will match up perfectly month to month.
Josh and I went to spend the weekend in St. George with my parents. Sadly it rained 2 of the 3 days we were there. Dad went golfing and Mimi, Luella and I went grocery shopping. She loves being with Mimi because she is free to do whatever she wants; like stand in the cart.
These two melt my heart. She loves her Papa.
These two are twins! She really looks nothing like me. It is so fun for me to watch Josh with her. They love to play aka rough house and I can always count on him to help me out. She adores her dad.
It was cold enough that the hat was necessary. I can't believe she isn't a baby anymore.



No comments:
Post a Comment