Josh and I are thrilled and shocked to announce we are having a girl. We decided to go to fetal fotos when I was 14 1/2 weeks to find out what we were having. Josh and I were both pretty positive it was going to be a boy. Heck we had already named him ha. I think Josh was getting ahead of himself. He was born into a family of 5 sisters so the idea of getting a son to carry on his name was what he was hoping for. Well we were WRONG and still as excited as ever. Every time we get an ultrasound done it melts my heart to see a human inside of me kicking around.
We feel so lucky to bring this little angel into our life. Josh is going to be such a sucker and that little girl is going to be spoiled rotten. I can't wait to see him with our daughter.
The Saturday of Easter weekend Josh's family had an easter egg hunt and we decided to hide an egg for his parents to reveal the gender.
I made my family wait until Sunday to announce the news. My mom was dying. She even texted me Saturday and said she had her cutest outfit on and was ready for me to come tell her. I told her she had to wait until Sunday. I'm pretty sure she wanted to kill me. Sunday we had a dinner at my Grandparents house and announced it there.
My family was convinced it was a boy as well because of how sure Josh and I had been. They even pointed out before I announced it that I was wearing a blue dress because I was having a boy. Boy did I trick them.
Check out these pics. Can you believe I am that person? I never liked dogs nor did I think I would be the one to dress them up. Well shoot....
We feel so lucky to bring this little angel into our life. Josh is going to be such a sucker and that little girl is going to be spoiled rotten. I can't wait to see him with our daughter.
The Saturday of Easter weekend Josh's family had an easter egg hunt and we decided to hide an egg for his parents to reveal the gender.
I love his parents and family so much. My favorite thing about his mom and dad is they have accepted me as on of their daughters. I am the only daughter in law and they make me feel like I have always been apart of the family. So fun to see how excited they are even though they already have a ton of grandchildren.
My family was convinced it was a boy as well because of how sure Josh and I had been. They even pointed out before I announced it that I was wearing a blue dress because I was having a boy. Boy did I trick them.
Check out these pics. Can you believe I am that person? I never liked dogs nor did I think I would be the one to dress them up. Well shoot....
Rufus has no idea that he is going to be taking a back seat. He will be a great big brother.

No comments:
Post a Comment