Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

4th of July

I love the 4th of July..so does Jensen! It just happens to be his birthday and he made sure nobody forgot it. He told my mom he wanted to receive a gift every 2 hours that day. Each person took their turn showering him with love. 

 Josh attempted to carry me and my belly to the lake. He loves when mushy sand touches his feet…not. He sucked it up! I think I'll keep him.
 Whether its a wave runner, boat, or motorized scooter it puts a smile on my face.


 Liv and I woke up and noticed we had matching swimsuits. Great minds think alike. The only difference was mine was from Motherhood Maternity ha. 

 The boys loved playing frisbee. We also put together a couple of baseball games. Look at those legs!
 This is Josh's idea of a vacation. He was in heaven.
 Big How hitching a ride to the water

I need to frame this picture. Poppy loves showing Josh his toys and how everything works.


This weekend was so fun! Our family keeps growing and I'm so grateful that we are all in similar stages of life and have grown so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS