Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Boston

I had a work trip planned to Boston and wanted to take Josh with me! We have both always wanted to go there so this was the perfect opportunity. We flew in a couple days early and explored the city.

this is the fire station. its a historic building so they made special sized fire trucks just to fit inside.

 this ship never lost a battle
 Josh wanted a picture of him in front of this building. Boston Celtics arena..
 there were so many amazing cemeteries with many monumental figures buried in each 

 This was Josh's boys house…PAUL REVERE. Josh think he is such a baller ha
 this is a famous little pizza joint. there is usually a long wait but we lucked out and beat the line….
 I love this park…Boston is my new favorite city



 This was the Duck tour we took around the city. Its a car that turns into a boat. Pretty legit

We walked all of the freedom trail on Day 1 and then did the Duck tour Day 2. Later that night we went to the Boston Red Sox game. That venue was so fun and you feel so close to the field. Day 3, we walked around Newbury street and did some shopping. It was a great quick little trip and I'm already anticipating when we get to go back.

Oh and I don't know how I could forget but Josh got pulled in by street performers to help them with an act. So classic. Josh hates attention on him; i was loving every minute of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS