We woke up early Saturday morning to help set up for the reception. Isabelle was so worried that the Art City Donuts truck would not be able to fit through the terrace leading in our driveway. We all held our breathe and witnessed a miracle. It skimmed the top and when it did we were all able to sigh relief.
I love these 2 sisters of mine. We are all pretty different and yet similar in certain ways. After working hard we ate some doughnuts and ran home to get ready for the big day.
Liv and I are both thrilled to have Isabelle joining the club. Im just glad all of our husbands get along and we are one big happy family.
Her ceremony was really special. Elder Oaks was able to seal them in the temple. It was so neat to be apart of it and witness the special spirit that filled the room.
Waiting outside the temple for the bride and groom...
does this couple get any hotter…
Cute Mitch is helping Josh tie his bow tie. Josh looked it up on youtube but Mitch claimed to be a professional.
It was time for pictures before the party arrived.
I don't know how i got so lucky. My family is pretty amazing.
these two studs taking a break...
as was the bride…nothing like a Diet Coke to quench your thirst. Classic Isabelle
My dad held it together pretty well. Its weird to think this was the last daughter he will have to marry off. I am sure he is thrilled he doesn't have to have anyone else ask for his daughters hand in marriage. Listening to all of our husbands stories of the time they asked my dad is quite comical. There is nobody in this world that cares more about his daughters than my dad.
Even though I hate the Utes this was pretty clever. Every guy that was ever in sigma chi sang a romantic song to Isabelle then handed her the rose. I think this was her favorite part of the night. 
I'd say it was a perfect night for the perfect couple. Congrats MR. and MRS. BAKER!






No comments:
Post a Comment