So excited to have been able to celebrate my cousin Grace's wedding! Her and Timmy are definitely one hot couple. They are both so much fun to be around and compliment one another. They are a perfect match.
Meet Joyce/Nana Ball. You will never meet anyone like her in your life. She is always the life of the party and her jokes kill me. She danced the entire night in heels and didn't miss a beat.
This is what Josh looks forward to when he gets home
Josh and I decided to white trash it up and go to a demolition derby. It was pretty entertaining. Everyone there had their e-cigarette. We must have missed the memo ;-)
Note to self: Don't let Rufus play with his doggie friends unsupervised. I guess he drank unlimited amounts of water. We came home to him in his kennel soaking wet. Nothing like a dog wet from head to toe in his own urine. This all happened at 1am and Josh and I were both exhausted. Josh was a trooper and carried Rufus up to the shower. Its a good thing Rufus loves it in there.
Some people call it the "nesting" phase. Feels pretty good.
What didn't feel good was when Rufus decided to pee for the first time ever on our carpet. Its like he knows change is coming and is purposefully being a pill. We could not get the smell out to save our life. Everytime I walked by it I wanted to strangle him. I hired carpet cleaners to come do our house. Josh thought I was being dramatic but it made perfect sense to me. Anyways, a miracle happened and the smell was gone. Fast forward 2 days and its 5:20am when I hear a knock on the door. Its Rufus letting us know he needs to go to the bathroom. Josh didn't hear it and my pregnant self didn't make it down in time. Once I got down the stairs I turned the corner to find dog crap all over the carpet.
2 seconds pass and the tears begin to flow. I had finally LOST it. Josh ran down and said, "Hey pregnant woman (with a smile on his face), its going to be ok. Go back to sleep and I will clean it up." I could tell he was doing everything he could to not laugh.
We attended Hazyl's baby blessing Sunday which was so special. I am so excited this baby is going to have so many girl cousins close in age. This picture was taken around 35 weeks.
36 weeks. Pretty sure this was the last day I went to the gym. I spend more time in the bathroom then I do actually working out. She definitely likes sitting on my bladder.
Josh and Rufus both sporting their mustaches. "best friends"
The girls at work through me a cute shower at Olive garden. I love working with so many fun girls. They are all so talented.
Josh and I decided to take a "baby moon" aka we were looking for a reason to get out of town for the weekend. We went to St. George and did whatever the heck we wanted. It was heaven. Laid out by the pool, ate at all of our favorite places, shopped, and watched movies every night. We also did something crazy and slept in...that never happens. Not because of the kids we don't have but because we choose to wake up early. I guess its our own fault.
This is a recipe that my friend Ash gave me. It was so good. I obviously took a picture of it because it looked like a gourmet meal and thats rare.
Thank you Chris Wintermeyer for reading my mind and bringing Ashley and I shakes. Nothing like an afternoon hangover of ice cream.
And because I haven't shown enough pictures of food I thought I would share this beauty below. Josh and I went to Flemings to celebrate what we/I thought would be our last NICE meal before the baby comes. Josh got the ribeye and I got crab. It was heaven. My mom warned Josh when we were getting married that nobody loves food more than I do. She told him "full wife, happy life".
Thank you Domo for giving every employee 100 dollars to take their spouse to dinner.
Another wedding! Josh's cousin Trent was sealed with his darling wife Chelsea. We feel so lucky to be close to family on both sides.
This was Domo's tailgate party for the BYU vs. UTAH STATE game. Lets just forget about the score of that game and talk about how sweet this party was. The dunk team came and there were a ton of food trucks. Free food, games, and entertainment.
yes i ate both of those bags and went to each food truck twice....yikes
So glad we could end the week right with conference weekend. Its tradition to make homemade cinnamon rolls. I need to find an easier recipe that tastes as good because Im sick of waking up at the crack of dawn to make them. I guess its all worth it because Josh loves these more than anything. He talks about it for a week prior. I made 2 batches and he ate all but 2 of them.
Now its time to wait and see when this baby gets here. I have my bag and hers packed and ready to go. I am not due for another week but hey you never know. I have all of her clothes washed and it is was so fun to fold such tiny clothes. Getting our home ready has been overwhelming and exciting. Its hard to believe that soon we will have a little angel living with us.















can't wait for baby to get here!!!
ReplyDeletelove you.