Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Holiday Chaos

Life has been crazy since having the baby. A "good" crazy! At first like normal I was waking up every 3-4 hours to feed her. Now she is 11 weeks old and goes anywhere from 7-11 hours. When she wakes up in the morning she just looks around and doesn't cry. My favorite thing is to go in there and see her smiling. I totally lucked out and got a dream baby. This baby does not stop moving. I swear she will be walking before she crawls. Her neck is so strong and she loves to face outward to see what is going on. I love setting her on the changing table and watching her kick her legs, stretch and move a million miles a minute.



 Happy Halloween!



1 MONTH OLD

For Thanksgiving we were able to go up to Stein Ericksens lodge with my moms side of the family. It is one of my favorite traditions we do. We all make food in our separate units and meet up to play games afterwards. 



Josh insisted we go to Home Depot for Black Friday. Liv and I found it somewhat entertaining.


 I have so much to be grateful for. My family means everything to me. I never knew my heart could feel so much love. 

We took Luella to her first BYU Basketball game. She was completely intrigued with the Cougarettes and Josh was giving me the "really" look. haha

 This concerned look on her face is my favorite. The sound was louder than she was used to. 
She hardly cuddles so I had to capture this moment. 


Just casually pulling a Dr. Evil's signature move


She loves coming on girls nights with me. These two girls will always be some of my closest friends. I met Lu when I was a sophmore in college. My friend Cherese and and I happened to knock on her apartment door at Belmont one day and asked if she was looking for a roommate. We've been best friends ever since. 
Kaley and I met at a friends house when I was done with college. She made me laugh the whole night and came up to me and said "You're gorgeous, lets be friends". Typical Kaley. I love her. We moved in together and have remained close ever since. This is starting to sound like it was a lesbian relationship; love at first sight. haha Kaley and Lu met through me and we try to get together as much as we can. 


2 MONTHS OLD

This was at her 2 week appointment. She weighed 11.5 pounds and was 23 inches long. She is tall for her age and is right on for weight. Healthy as a clam. (are clams even healthy?)


Bingo night was a blast this year
 Luella finally met Santa!



I am so proud of my mom and brother. They are both so talented and played roles in Savior of the World this year. Jensen had a lead role and brought me to tears. 


The thundering herd is always there to support

This is what happens when we have too much time on our hands. We attempted a photo shoot.





Christmas was extra special this year because we got to talk to Mitchell. 

He met Luella for the first time. I cannot believe she will be almost 2 years old when he gets home. 

There is nobody better than Mitch. He has the best attitude and one heck of a personality. He is an example to me and I miss him like crazy. You realize as you go throughout life that family is all that matters. I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing one. We are all so close and spend most of our time together. Its fun that most of us are now in the same stages of life. 

He is always asking to take pictures; its so annoying. ;-) He is a good sport! Josh has taught me so much just by his example and I'm a better person with him by my side.

This baby is loved.

Luella wore her new dress to church. There is nothing better than I baby in tights.

It's a special treat for Luella to have her Great Grandparents around

We ended and started the new year playing games with our friends!

 Ready to brace the cold




No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS