Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Time is going by too fast

I can't believe my baby is over 4 MONTHS OLD....

Weighs 14.7 pounds
25 inches long
Grabs everything
Sucks her finger
Giggles and babbles
Learning to put her binki in

Listening to beats by Dr. Dre ;-)

Rufus always wants to be near her

We were able to go to St. George two weekends in a row. The first weekend was over Presidents day weekend. Spent some time with the family and some much needed sun.

Us girls decided to go explore while the boys watched football. 



We took Luella on her first hike. Josh was a nervous wreck the whole time. He forgets how coordinated I am. 


Liv and I woke up to go on a run together and much to our surprise we were wearing the same thing. 

Josh and I are kind of obsessed with St. George. We basically do the same thing every time.

Fractured prune
Coyotes
Hot dog truck
Swig...
Bear Paw
Dairy Queen frozen hot chocolates
Swig...


Happy Valentines Luella

The next weekend we did the parade of homes. Luella loved the golf cart. 

Bad hair day!

The night before we went to George we went the Journey concert with our friends Craig and Karrie. 



  Josh and I visited poppy in the hospital. This man is stronger than anyone I've ever met. He is a fighter and keeps his spirits high. Him and Josh have a close connection and I'm grateful he loves my grandpa as much as I do. 


Decided to celebrate Valentines early and go to Cheesecake Factory. Luella wanted to come too!
She is storing chestnuts for the winter (those cheeks)

 3 MONTHS OLD

Finally accepted a bottle (hallelujah)
Love to smile
Have to be facing outward
Never stops moving




No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS