Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

My favorite season

A lot of exciting changes have happened in the last couple of months! 
We are so excited that Emma Rae Newbold joined our family October 10th. 

Our hearts just doubled in size! 














We made it through getting pictures taken. Luella decided she was going to have the meltdown of her life right before we left the house. She was crying so hard and we couldn't get her to stop. Im guessing this is the regression people talk about after having a baby ha. We got there and the photographer told Luella to lay down with Emma but she wasn't having it. I thought we were done for. Luckily the licorice and suckers I brought saved the day. She ended up cooperating and we all made it out alive. 

Luella Turns 2 years old!

This face melts my heart. Luella is such a special girl. She is so busy and brings joy to everyone around her. She loves to dance, play, and eat "nacks" as she likes to calls it. This girl loves to clean and pick up garbage. She obeys when I tell her to do things and has no problem going to time out when she does something wrong. This stage has been SO much fun and I don't want her to grow up. She has her dad and I wrapped around her finger. I just wish she would hold still long enough to cuddle. A mom can dream...





Anna from "Frozen" came to say hello to Luella. We still don't know if she knew it was Aunt B or not but she seemed to be enjoying the idea. 



Making sure Emma didn't feel left out 


Luella told me she wanted to be a duck for Halloween so we bought the costume that day. The only problem was everyday after that she insisted on being Elsa from Frozen. I made her wear the duck costume to a family party and she didn't seem to mind. The duck feet wouldn't latch around her darn rain boots she never takes off. 


This is the "Um mom why is nobody else dressed up look; I'm feeling awkward"


Its hard sharing your toys with a new sister and your dog....


Her wish was granted and she got to be Elsa for another family party. She is lucky to have so many cousins that love and watch over her.  


No lie this girl would jump for hours if you let her.


Killed two birds with one stone...

2 year check up and Newborn. 

I still can't get over changing Luella's diaper now after having another baby. She seems HUGE!


Let's do this!


This dream baby took 2 pushes. Weighing in at 6 pounds 2 oz; 21 inches long

She looks nothing like Luella did when she was born. Im guessing they are going to be different in looks and personalities. Emma Rae loves to cuddle and seems very calm. Luella weighed 7'11 and didn't rest her head on me from day 1. 

Im definitely soaking in all the snuggles!



We got a video of Josh talking to baby Emma. He asked her if she saw her baby brother up there in heaven and wondered when he would be joining our family. I was laughing so hard. 

Give it up Josh; you are destined to have all girls! Lucky for him he now has 2 girls that both have his heart. 




Luella stormed through the door ready to meet her baby sister she always talked so much about!



Im D.E.A.D

This is how Josh feels about bringing another baby home....;-)


There are so many things wrong with this picture....I think i'll keep her at home a while until she gets some meat on her bones. 


A proud dad moment. Introducing Emma to Rufus. His snout was as big as her whole body...



Aunt B flew into town to meet the baby and spoil Luella!


Hanging out with her little buddies...


Liv and I were busy doing stuff on our laptop aka being great babysitters and we heard Luella yell for help. 


Mommy/Daughter day out. Luella wanted to help me pick some pumpkins for the porch




Loves her dad


Luella and June have become cute little friends


She really is my little buddy. I love her and love that she likes food as much as me


I'd say she is pretty proud of herself...


Walking through Grandma and Grandpas garden



Wheeler Farm with Codie


Holding hands with June on their way to Nursery. They were both talking about how excited they were to go blow bubbles. 


Liv and Will invited us to breakfast with them. I think Luella should be a food critic someday




Nice pose Lu


We play blocks every. single. day. We need a new hobby


Every mom needs a girls night now and again. Kaley and I went to Pizzeria Limone and watched Dancing with the Stars. Lucky to have stayed close all these years.


Josh was going through all of his new tools, telling me about them as if I cared lol...he was like a kid on Christmas. Joking aside, I am actually way impressed with how handy he is. He says he wishes he would have gone into construction instead of Pharmacy. A little too late for that but its fun to see how much he enjoys doing projects around the house etc. 


Just a normal day. Picking tomatoes in our garden with those same gosh darn boots she never takes off. 

Went out to watch an Olympus High School football game. It was pouring buckets but we made it through to halftime. Left the game soaking wet but Luella sat still the whole time which was a WIN for us. 


1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS