Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Friends

A candid moment of Jack and i…

Date night out with Lisa and Oliver. We went to Matador Mexican Restaurant in Tacoma.






Everytime Josh drops me off at Lisa and Olivers house he says, “Alright sweetie, have fun at play group, and be nice to the kids!” We laugh about it. This day was the last day I would be seeing Lisa for a month and a half. I head back to Utah for a couple of weeks and when I go back to Seattle she comes to Utah. We made no bake cookies, which were a healthier treat. 

Lisa dominated the whole bowl (I of course helped) and then she texted me saying she made more for the next day.
One night I made café rio salads with homemade dressing. It tasted just like café rio! Travis, Danny, Trent and Josh loved it. Guess I will be making it more often. Just don’t ask what is in the dressing….kind of depressing
Thursday we went to the temple together. I had never been to the Seattle temple. It was way pretty!























Friday June 15th I surprised Josh and planned a fun little date night for us. I wanted to celebrate Father’s day even though he isn’t a dad yet….no rush! I was also leaving Sunday on Father’s day and was having a hard time grasping the fact that I wouldn’t see him for 2 weeks.

We went to eat at Trappers sushi, which has the best sushi in Seattle. It is so fresh and the rolls are very unique. I highly recommend it for anyone who comes to visit. Of course we did all you can eat! Afterwards we went back home and I surprised him with homemade cinnamon rolls I had made earlier that day. It was a new recipe but unfortunately once I cooked them I shortly realized they were well....not edible. A for effort! Anyways, we watched the movie Thor because the next night we planned to see The Avengers. Later he opened his presents and we enjoyed the rest of the night together.

The next day I drove to Issaquiah to meet up with an old co-worker and his friends. They were in town for a wedding and stayed at one his buddies parents place. Check it out.

We all went to Poo Poo trail (yep you heard me) and endured a 4 mile hike.
Pikes Market place for lunch and to enjoy being tourists

 



Pike's Market Place to eat food and be tourists











No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS