
Last Friday I met my Oliver, Lisa and Jack at the Tacoma Mall to do some shopping. Later we went and ate at a local burger shop called Paddy's. The feeling of the diner was so fun and I would give the burgers an A+. I will for sure be taking Josh back there.
After a long wait to get in to Cheesecake Factory I disregarded the sharp pains in my stomach and devoured the food. We headed to Walmart later for our Saturday night ritual and prepared for Sunday. Sunday I made everyone the usual...Roast and Mash Potatoes. Boys are easy to please.
Monday Josh and I headed to the gym in the rain...Gotta love that face
Tuesday Lisa and Jack came up to Auburn to hang out with me. I was so excited to see them. We went to Panera Bread, Trader Joes, and the park. On our way home we grabbed some delicious doughnuts. I appreciate Lisa and her love for sweets; two peas in a pod.
That night I made brownies and bought ice cream to celebrate Trent's birthday!
Wednesday Josh took me to the doctor bright and early to see what was wrong with me. Of course they never give you a direct answer but from the looks of it I had the stomach flu. We went to Walgreens and got the medicine the doctor suggested. It meant so much for Josh to take his whole morning off to take care of me. Luckily Josh was driving to knock in Lacey so he took me with him so I could see Lisa and Jack again. Lisa and I took a girls night out and went to a Thai place that everyone raves about. The doctor specifically told me to not eat spicy food but I couldn't pass Thai food up.
and then we played...








No comments:
Post a Comment