Two of my friends are getting married the same week. I was able to go to each of their bachelorette parties. Here are some photos from each.
Bread bowls were made into boobies and soups were give dirty names. I really hope nobody under 18 years of age is reading this.
The party was a lot of fun. Everything was decorated in such a "creative" way. Josh actually went to bachelor party that same night. After I sent him a picture some of the hilarious display items at the party he sent me a video back. It was of all the guys at the bachelor party climbing on a ledge and free falling off. Below was a huge group of guys catching everyone. Enough said...The difference in how men and women party. haha
I asked Josh to go on a triple date with my grandma and mom to watch Olivia perform in the Homecoming Spectacular. Later I found out Josh was giving up watching the Yankees baseball game. What a good sport! He may or may not have been watching the score on his phone during the concert. Olivia did an amazing job! My grandma walked around like a drunk. I don't even want to know how she would be if she actually did drink. She is the most entertaining lady I have ever met. We ran into 2 zoobies making out forever in the lobby. They walked 5 feet and went at it again. Naturally I yelled out, "Get some". (they still kept at it) The best part is when he started to sing Phantom of the Opera to her (dead serious). I couldn't take it anymore. Next thing you know my grandma walks right in the middle of them and acts like she is lost. She told him he had a beautiful voice and asked if they needed a breathe of fresh air. Doesn't get much better than that!
Friday we got together with some of my best friends from Cougarettes and their husbands for dinner, pumpkin carving and games. This was the first time I had ever carved a pumpkin. Seeing my friends was such a blast. I am so grateful for the friendships I made on Cougarettes. These are the type of friendships that will be there for the rest of your life. This is how we feel when we see each other.
Bread bowls were made into boobies and soups were give dirty names. I really hope nobody under 18 years of age is reading this.
The party was a lot of fun. Everything was decorated in such a "creative" way. Josh actually went to bachelor party that same night. After I sent him a picture some of the hilarious display items at the party he sent me a video back. It was of all the guys at the bachelor party climbing on a ledge and free falling off. Below was a huge group of guys catching everyone. Enough said...The difference in how men and women party. haha
I asked Josh to go on a triple date with my grandma and mom to watch Olivia perform in the Homecoming Spectacular. Later I found out Josh was giving up watching the Yankees baseball game. What a good sport! He may or may not have been watching the score on his phone during the concert. Olivia did an amazing job! My grandma walked around like a drunk. I don't even want to know how she would be if she actually did drink. She is the most entertaining lady I have ever met. We ran into 2 zoobies making out forever in the lobby. They walked 5 feet and went at it again. Naturally I yelled out, "Get some". (they still kept at it) The best part is when he started to sing Phantom of the Opera to her (dead serious). I couldn't take it anymore. Next thing you know my grandma walks right in the middle of them and acts like she is lost. She told him he had a beautiful voice and asked if they needed a breathe of fresh air. Doesn't get much better than that!
Friday we got together with some of my best friends from Cougarettes and their husbands for dinner, pumpkin carving and games. This was the first time I had ever carved a pumpkin. Seeing my friends was such a blast. I am so grateful for the friendships I made on Cougarettes. These are the type of friendships that will be there for the rest of your life. This is how we feel when we see each other.
CARVING PUMPKINS
Josh and I went to the BYU game and enjoyed our first Cougar tail. Afterwards we met up with a bunch of our friends for tacos. They are all such good moms and most importantly friends. I hope I can do half as many crafts and activities as they do when I have kids one day. ha



No comments:
Post a Comment