Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Orlando work trip

I got to go to Orlando for work which I was really excited about. We did a conference there for the Gartner Symposium Monday through Thursday. There were two of us from Marketing and two people from sales. We were able to get a lot of scans and have great conversations throughout the day.
Lucky to be surrounded by such fun people. Go DOMO

Our first night after the exhibition hours we all went to play miniature golf. Dan and I were up and then Kaulana aka the guy making that weird face in the picture, lucked out with 2 hole in ones. That was the game...

Pretty view of the boardwalk and yummy pizza for lunch

Scott and Dan walked out of their hotel room and shortly realized they were matching
(why not pretend to be gay)
My favorite night was when Gartner shut down Universal Studios for everyone attending the conference. We got to go on the Tower of terror, Rock 'n' Roll rollercoaster, Toy story, and Star Wars over and over again. Don't let me forget to mention that all the concession stands of food were FREE. I helped myself to cotton candy, a chocolate banana, brownies, pretzel, and popcorn. SUCCESS


I love my job.....The END

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS