Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Look whose in town!

Kaley came in town from Florida to visit. I felt like it was Christmas morning. Not having her here in Utah has been so sad. I always tell Kaley that she is "one of a kind". 2 years ago we met and were instantly attached at the hip. She is one of the best friends anyone could ask for. I admire who she is as a person. She lights up a room and makes me laugh so hard. One of the nights we went to dinner and talked forever. We did some bargain shopping and got our nails done.

                                                                                                                                                                 


Saturday Sadi, Kaley and I went up to Park City to do the alpine slide. The leaves were gorgeous and the weather wasn't too cold....even though my nose looks like a could guide Santa's sleigh.

                                               
Somehow we weaseled our way around getting a free coaster ride.
My parents and brothers were staying the weekend up at the Canyons resort so we met them for dinner. Later we roasted marshmallows at the Montage hotel and enjoyed some free hot chocolate. I was stoked that they had peppermint flavored marshmallow. I can die happy. 

I didn't want this night to end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS