Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Date night

Josh and I enjoyed a fun night out last night with Ching, Danny, and Aaron. They are Josh's friends who are out here selling with us. We went to Firebirds grill and I enjoyed the best coconut shrimp.

We did a little bit of shopping and then we headed to Walmart for our usual routine...JUNK FOOD to snack on for Sunday!
I have been to Walmart in Omaha more than I have in my entire life in Utah. This is what happens when you try to be domestic and plan a nice meal every night. Plus I am constantly making sure our cupboards are full of snacks. It's like my mother told Josh, "Full wife, happy life!" I can tell you that I have completely memorized every aisle at Walmart. Toilet paper is 3rd aisle from the back and paper towels are the 2nd aisle. You would think they would put it on the same aisle?

Anyways...moving on! Josh and I have come across a huge problem....A couple days ago I asked Josh if he had ever watched Prison break. Neither of us had seen all of the seasons so we decided it would be fun to start watching it. This one decision has caused a lack of sleep, an addiction, and unnecessary treats to keep us awake. We started this week and already finished Season 1. Just thinking that there are 3 more Seasons makes me want to burn the discs. For those reading this, Prison break is amazing and addicting...Don't start watching it if you know what's good for you.

As much as it consumes our life right now we thoroughly enjoy having something to look forward to every night! Brace yourself because this picture is of us last night at 5 am...we watched it from 9:30pm to 5am. Not to mention we took a break at 4 am to cut up vegetables for Sunday's crockpot dinner. Oh boy!


1 comment:

  1. Haha... I know this situation all too well! Watching "seasons" in general is addicting! Jacob and I would all the sudden be like... we are kinda tired, wonder what time it is... and it would be like 3 in the morning! SOO fun!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS