April 24th: Monday started out like any ordinary day around here. We woke up...whenever our bodies said wake up (I know rough) and then we made our oatmeal and read! Shortly after we read Josh randomly told me to hurry and shower because we were going somewhere. He drove us to the movie theatre to see The Lucky One! Josh knew I was dying to see it. We ordered a huge tub of popcorn, diet pepsi and enjoyed a movie theatre basically to ourselves. After the movie I said goodbye thinking he was wanting to go knock for a little bit but he told be to get back in the car. We went to the mall instead and later watched Prison Break. Now that is my kind of day...thanks Josh! It was so nice to spend the day with him. I love his surprises.
April 25th: Tuesday Josh went to work early that morning at 10 am and didn't get home until 9pm. Throughout the day I went running at the lake and got stuff done around the apartment. I wanted to surprise Josh with a special candle lit dinner. I made a new recipe and his favorite italian creme sodas.
Don't be fooled. I made the pasta myself but got the breadsticks and drinks from Olive Garden. GUILTY!
Josh was so surprised! We ate dinner than watched the basketball game with some friends. Such a fun night
April 25th: Tuesday Josh went to work early that morning at 10 am and didn't get home until 9pm. Throughout the day I went running at the lake and got stuff done around the apartment. I wanted to surprise Josh with a special candle lit dinner. I made a new recipe and his favorite italian creme sodas.
Don't be fooled. I made the pasta myself but got the breadsticks and drinks from Olive Garden. GUILTY!
Josh was so surprised! We ate dinner than watched the basketball game with some friends. Such a fun night

No comments:
Post a Comment