Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dating Life

Let's take a walk down memory lane…

Josh and I were set up through my good friend Devri.. During that time Josh was in Thailand for his Pharmacy Study Abroad. Devri made sure he called me shortly after he got home. Our phone conversation lasted forever and I remember having to hang up the phone because I was laughing so hard. He asked me on two dates that day before we even went out on one. Talk about coming on strong! I am sure glad he did because from that day on my life was about to become that much better.
I will never forget when Josh first picked me up to go on a date. His face seemed so familiar and I immediately told my friend I would marry him someday!

Josh Newbold….is from South Jordan, Ut and is 27 years old. He graduated from Pharmacy at the University of Utah and is way too smart for his own good. Luckily he is a BYU fan…phew. He loves to  play basketball,football and baseball. Diet Mt Dew is his sweet addiction, along with cinnamon rolls. Josh is very logical and sees the world so clear. Nothing gets him down and he is very rational when dealing with any issue. I am emotional so together we are the perfect balance! His love for the gospel is such an example to me. Josh is very humble, sweet, makes me laugh and is the best listener. I love how he always seeks to understand and is willing to do anything to make me happy. He works so hard and I love the person he brings out in me.

I am from Holladay, Ut and graduated from BYU in 2010 studying Marriage and Family Studies. I danced on the Cougarettes for 4 years and loved every second of it. Once I graduated, I worked for 2 years in BYU Athletic Marketing, which was the best experience. I find joy in dancing, skiing, yoga, wakeboarding, traveling, longboarding and running. I eat constantly and am known for carrying snacks in my purse at all times.  I love being busy and enjoy people. I am the furthest from shy and love to laugh.
Pictures of when it all began...


This was on Easter. The first day I met his family!










Josh graduating from Pharmacy School at the University of Utah










Josh and I did long distance for...well too long (summer)
He flew me out to see him in Seattle..unfortunately I am now obsessed and want to move there


He surprised me and we went to the U2 concert in Seattle






I surprised Josh for his birthday and made arrangements to eat dinner at Miller Park on the field. We also got to hit baseballs at the batting cage.






          
      We love loving each other!








No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS