Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Newbies


Once we arrived home from our honeymoon it was off to live in Josh’s parents basement until we moved to sell for the summer. What we thought was going to be 1 week turned into 2 ½. I laugh just thinking about it. For once in my life I was jobless and had all the time in the world to do whatever. The transition into married life was quite a breeze as I watched Josh do the laundry and make food for himself. I guess this is was 27 years of independency looks like. Lucky me! I kept reminding him that it was my job and I could do it. He insisted that he was happy to help and it’s a team effort. One of the many reasons I love him…
Here are some things we did while we anxiously awaited leaving for the summer
 Conference
 Making Easter eggs
Fast Kart Speedway
Movie in a tent set up in the backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS