Today was such a great day! Josh announced we were going to the Zoo! Everyone in Omaha said this was something everyone must do. Omaha has one of the largest Zoo's...
I realized today how big of a baby Josh is when he sees a snake. There was a lady holding a huge one and I turned around to find Josh back at the entrance. Bless his heart. ha ha His favorite things were the tigers and gorillas. I loved the gorillas and the sharks; they gave me an adrenaline rush. Even though Josh was disappointed he didn't see a black jaguar we both enjoyed people watching and shade as well!
After the zoo, SMASH Burger was calling our names. Once we got home Josh taught me everything there was to know about alarms. I decided I am going to start selling alarms to business companies to give me something to do. I also have always wanted to see how I would do in sales.
Josh is out knocking now and tonight we are going to try and watch the rest of Season 2 Prison Break. I would say today has been a long and enjoyable day!

No comments:
Post a Comment